Find AHRI Certified® Active Chilled Beams (ACB).
Related Standard(s) and Documents
The certification program includes: air induction and diffusion devices which introduce conditioned air for the purposes of temperature and/or humidity control. Primary Air is delivered through a series of Nozzles, which induces and conditions Secondary Air through a unit mounted coil.
- Water Flow Rate, L/s [gpm], adjusted to achieve mean water temperature differential of 8.0°C [14.4 °F] relative to reference air temperature
- Water Pressure Drop, kPa [inches w.c.];
- Water Coil Capacity, W, [Btu/h];
- Primary Air Flow Rate, L/s [cfm];
- Sound Power Level by octave bands 2 to 7 (free discharge combined with casing radiated), dB; and
Induced air flow rate, L/s [cfm], calculated in accordance with ASHRAE 200.
The rules and procedures for obtaining and maintaining certification are detailed in the Resources section above. The specific Standard listed above details the technical requirements for rating and publishing your product performance, the AHRI General Operations Manual (OM) details the program operational rules that are generic to all of AHRI’s certification programs and lastly, the Product-specific Operations Manual provides the operational rules that are specific to this program along with the required documents and fees. Please ensure that you are familiar with the latest rules and procedures for this program.