Find AHRI Certified® Geothermal – Direct Geoexchange Heat Pumps
Related Standard(s) and Documents
This program applies to all 60 Hz factory made residential, commercial and industrial Production Models of the DGX Certification Program, as defined in Section 1.2 of the product specific operations manual, rated up to 100,000 Btu/h at Standard Rating Conditions (Cooling).
Program Scope Exclusions. This Certification program does not include individual assemblies, such as condensing units or coils, for separate use.
- Cooling Capacity, Btuh
- Energy Efficiency Ratio, EER, Btu/W x h
- Heating Capacity, Btu/h
- Coefficient of Performance, COP
- Part Load Cooling Capacity, Btu/h (if applicable)
- Part Load Energy Efficiency Ratio, EER, Btu/W x h (if applicable)
- Part Load Heating Capacity, Btu/h (if applicable)
- Part Load Coefficient of Performance, COP (if applicable)
The rules and procedures for obtaining and maintaining certification are detailed in the Resources section above. The specific Standard listed above details the technical requirements for rating and publishing your product performance, the AHRI General Operations Manual (OM) details the program operational rules that are generic to all of AHRI’s certification programs and lastly, the Product-specific Operations Manual provides the operational rules that are specific to this program along with the required documents and fees. Please ensure that you are familiar with the latest rules and procedures for this program.