Members are invited to join the COVID-19 Restrictions and HVACR and Water Heating Essential Status Working Group on AHRI Connect to:
- access a library that is updated in real-time to include statewide, and international, emergency orders focused on restricting non-essential businesses and an analysis of which orders include an exemption for HVACR and water heating;
- download letters AHRI has sent to Governors’ offices and key international policymakers requesting that he HVACR and water heating industry be designated “essential;”
- access policy makers’ contact information for companies that wish to send their own letters;
- read the U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) guidance on critical infrastructure, which has been updated to designate HVACR and water heating as “essential;” and
- share questions, concerns, and information through the discussion board.
If you have difficulty joining the working group or have any questions, please contact Chris Bresee.