Find AHRI Certified® Air-to-Air Energy Recovery Ventilators
Related Standards: 1060 and 1061
Product-Specific Operations Manual
General Operations Manual
The certification program includes Air-to-Air Heat Exchangers for use in Air-to-Air Energy Recovery Ventilation Equipment, rated at or above 50 scfm but below or equal to 5,000 scfm at AHRI Standard Rating Conditions. In addition, Air-to-Air Heat Exchangers for use in Energy Recovery Ventilation Equipment rated above 5,000 scfm are included if the participant’s basic model group(s) for those models include at least one model rated at or above 50 scfm but below or equal to 5,000 scfm.
The following certification program ratings are verified by test:
- Airflow, scfm
- Pressure Drop, in H2O
- Sensible Effectiveness (at 100% and 75% Rated Airflow for heating and cooling conditions)
- Latent Effectiveness (at 100% and 75% Rated Airflow for heating and cooling conditions)
- Total Effectiveness (at 100% and 75% Rated Airflow for heating and cooling conditions)
- Exhaust Air Transfer Ratio, Outdoor Air Correction Factor, and Purge Angle or Setting (if applicable) at 0.00 in H2O [0.0 Pa] and two or more pressure differentials
- Tilt Angle, °, (at heating and cooling conditions, if applicable)
The rules and procedures for obtaining and maintaining certification are detailed in the Resources section above. The specific Standard listed above details the technical requirements for rating and publishing your product performance, the AHRI General Operations Manual (OM) details the program operational rules that are generic to all of AHRI’s certification programs and lastly, the Product-specific Operations Manual provides the operational rules that are specific to this program along with the required documents and fees. Please ensure that you are familiar with the latest rules and procedures for this program.