Find AHRI Certified® Forced Circulation Air-Cooling and Air-Heating Coils
Appendix A. Data Sheets
- Form ACHC-DS1, ACHC Certification Program Data Submittal. Complete this worksheet to provide information and data for each model certified shall be published in the Directory.
- Form ACHC-DS2, Coil Inputs Submittal. Use this form for the following:
- Challenge Test
- Request for Verification.
- Form ACHC-DS3, Re-rate Check Worksheet. Complete and return this worksheet when submitted software revised after a re-rate.
Related Standard(s) and Documents
This manual supersedes Forced-Circulation Air-Cooling and Air-Heating Coils Operations Manual, January 2012.
AHRI provides independent verification of ACHC manufacturers’ stated equipment performance.
AHRI shall compare the ratings with the results obtained through use of the Participant’s Selection Rating Software. Comparison shall only be made on jobs in which the Selection Rating Software implemented by the user matches that of the verified rating method, including issue date or code, of the current software held by AHRI. All certified product information, including current Selection Rating Software version, is shown in the AHRI Directory.
- Name of the requester;
- Affiliation of the requester;
- Contact information of the requester (email, phone number);
- Original job submittal with the job name and software selection output;
- Manufacturer representative that provided the selection; and
- Form ACHC-DS2, Coil Inputs Submittal. Click the “Product-Specific Operations Manual and Forms” link, above, to download the Excel form.
- Select “Request for Verification” as the Purpose for the Form. Enter the same job conditions and inputs used to obtain the outputs you would like AHRI to verify. A copy of the output from the manufacturer’s computerized rating method must be submitted in conjunction with this form. All fields must be completed prior to submission.
AHRI will review verification submissions within two (2) business days of receipt to confirm that the package is complete. If all required information has been submitted, please allow ten (10) calendar days for AHRI to conduct verification and respond to your Verification Request.
This program applies to Forced-Circulation Air-Cooling Coils under non-frosting conditions and Forced-Circulation Air-Cooling and Air-Heating Coils only intended for:
- Field installation (built-up systems and duct-mounted coils); and
- Use in central station air-handling units.
- Average total cooling or heating capacity, Btu/h [W]
- Air pressure drop through coil at standard air density, in H2O [kPa]
- Water, aqueous ethylene or propylene glycol solutions pressure drop through coil (including headers) at average fluid density, ft of fluid [m of fluid]
The rules and procedures for obtaining and maintaining certification are detailed in the Resources section above. The specific Standard listed above details the technical requirements for rating and publishing your product performance, the AHRI General Operations Manual (OM) details the program operational rules that are generic to all of AHRI’s certification programs and lastly, the Product-specific Operations Manual provides the operational rules that are specific to this program along with the required documents and fees. Please ensure that you are familiar with the latest rules and procedures for this program.