Find AHRI Certified® Forced Circulation Air-Cooling and Air-Heating Coils
Appendix A. Data Sheets
- Form ACHC-DS1, ACHC Certification Program Data Submittal. Complete this worksheet to provide information and data for each model certified shall be published in the Directory.
- Form ACHC-DS2, Coil Inputs Submittal. Use this form for the following:
- Challenge Test
- Request for Verification.
- Form ACHC-DS3, Re-rate Check Worksheet. Complete and return this worksheet when submitted software revised after a re-rate.
Related Standard(s) and Documents
This program applies to Forced-Circulation Air-Cooling Coils under non-frosting conditions and Forced-Circulation Air-Cooling and Air-Heating Coils only intended for:
- Field installation (built-up systems and duct-mounted coils); and
- Use in central station air-handling units.
- Average total cooling or heating capacity, Btu/h [W]
- Air pressure drop through coil at standard air density, in H2O [kPa]
- Water, aqueous ethylene or propylene glycol solutions pressure drop through coil (including headers) at average fluid density, ft of fluid [m of fluid]
The rules and procedures for obtaining and maintaining certification are detailed in the Resources section above. The specific Standard listed above details the technical requirements for rating and publishing your product performance, the AHRI General Operations Manual (OM) details the program operational rules that are generic to all of AHRI’s certification programs and lastly, the Product-specific Operations Manual provides the operational rules that are specific to this program along with the required documents and fees. Please ensure that you are familiar with the latest rules and procedures for this program.